A product catalog is a type of marketing collateral that contains key product information to assist buyers in making a purchasing choice. Product characteristics, descriptions, measurements, price, weight, availability, color, user reviews, and other information are included.
“A product catalog is a type of marketing collateral that contains key product information to assist consumers in making a buying choice.”
Sales reps, inside sales, buyers, retail clerks, field marketers, and managers are among the users and groups who benefit from product interactive catalog services.
There’s no better moment to go digital than now when digital catalogs are becoming the norm. Better yet, switching digital has a slew of other advantages in addition to saving money on print catalogs:
- Reach out to more potential customers—the number of people to whom you can send your catalogue is limitless.
- It assists you in highlighting your most recent merchandise.
- Increase the number of orders and sales.
- It enables you to create personalized pricing, offers, and product ranges for individual clients.
- Features such as ordering, and reminders should be included.
Logistics & Manufacturing Industry
Since manufacturers began using online product catalogs to give customers 3D CAD models, the sector has evolved quickly.
Businesses in a variety of industries are now turning to technology to help them move to a digital-friendly business strategy. Customers now have higher expectations of what that should look like as a result of cell phones.
Unfortunately, the manufacturing business has not been as quick to embrace the digital revolution as other industries.
Our mission at Reality Premedia Services is to assist manufacturers in acquiring the digital skills and tools they need to not only keep up with industry competitors but also position themselves as industry leaders in the digital age.
Here are a few reasons why manufacturers need an online product catalog:
Enhance your customers’ experience
- Interactive catalog services: Most engineers go through 60% of the purchasing process before contacting a salesperson.
- E-Catalog services: 24/7 access to instant downloads & mobile compatibility to ensure access anywhere.
- Download product data sheet for whole team: Customers can download these comprehensible data sheets & share them with their whole company.
- Prepare for whole new digital generation: Manufacturers must build relationships with the new engineering generation.
Streamline your company for success
- Reach 82% ROI per part: When asked how often a customer will purchase a part they download, 82% customers say they make the purchase.
- Get real time data & customer insights: Manufacturers can tie in their marketing automation & CRM system to the newly installed digital catalog.
- Create collaborative design process: Engineers can collaborate on design in real time with manufacturer’s expert from their website or mobile app.
- Be ready for whatever comes next: Our catalog will update to fit any new device, browser, or software update.
Digital Catalog Services – Things you need to know
Buyers need to make quick judgments, and businesses need to make their journeys as smooth as possible. Product catalogues must include content that gives all of the necessary details. As a result, marketers must understand what makes their product a must-have for purchasers and include that information in their marketing materials.
Without a question, digital catalogues are a valuable complement to your marketing approach. Your company needs one, not only because it’s an entertaining way to promote your products, but also because it expands your consumer base and helps you create more sales at a lower cost.
Book a free demo here to learn more about Reality Premedia Services and see how it may benefit you. For more information on Catalog Design, click here Reality Premedia Catalog.